Town of Ocean Ridge
6450 North Ocean Blvd.
Ocean Ridge, FL 33435

Proudly serving the residents of Ocean Ridge for 86 years

The Mission of the Town of Ocean Ridge is to create and maintain a beautifully landscaped, diverse seaside community built around the family and civic pride, state of the art public services and infrastructure that enhances the natural beauty of our Town.

Town Hall:
561-732-2635 (main)
561-737-8359 (fax)
561-738-ORFL (6735)
Citizen Information Line

Town Hall Hours:
M-F 8:30am-3:00pm

Police Dept.:
911 (emergency)
Public Records Hours

Social Media:

Town Hall
Annual Audits/Budgets
Calendar of Events
Comprehensive Plan
Employment Opportunities
Flood Information
Household Hazardous Waste
Hurricane Information
Lost & Found Pets
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
New Resident Information

Noseeum/Mosquito Spraying
PBC Services
Public Records Notice
Recycling Services
Town Officials
Town Updates

Water Restrictions

Building & Zoning
Permit Fees
Permit Process
Permit Status

Police Department
Annual Reports
Monthly Activity Reports
ORPD Links
Public Records Request
Support Group


Building Permit Forms

General Permitting Information
If you have any questions, please call Town Hall 561-732-2635.

ACCA Manual Form
All mechanical permits need the ACCA Manual form. 
Appeal Decision of Administrative Official Application
Appeal Decision of Planning & Zoning Commission Application
Building Permit Application
1) Owner's signature is required on the permit application plus notary. 2) Cash or check only; pay at time of submittal.
Please note:
This is a generic building permit application. (We do NOT accept the county's permit application.) Submit one notarized application along with two copies of contract/proposal, signed Construction Site Management handbook, and two copies of related back-up material (3 copies if drainage related). Please include copy of the contractor’s Florida State License, Palm Beach County Business Tax Receipt, Certificate of Competency, General Liability Insurance and Worker’s Compensation or Exempt must be submitted with permit package (including no-fee sub contractor’s permits). The application only may be submitted via email or fax at 561-737-8359. If you are looking for the No-Fee Sub Permit application (means work/cost/plans included under main permit - please verify with the General Contractor), please find form below (forms in alphabetical order).
Building Plan Checklist
This is for new structures and additions. You may also download the entire code at MuniCode.  You must bring this form with you when submitting for new SFR/MFR and additions. Please call to schedule an appointment.
Change of Contractor Form
Old contractor, new contractor and property owner signatures required.
Certificate of Occupancy Checklist (for new structures/additions)
List of inspections and paperwork required before a CO will be issued. For Official Use Only - Contractor's may use as a guideline.
Construction Site Management Handbook
Top page must be signed by contractor or owner and submitted to Town Hall prior to the release of a permit. The handbook is to be attached to the permit and on the job site at all times. 
Demolition Permit Checklist
Driveway Swale Detail Form
Early Power Release Form
Elevation Certificate Booklet 
(Link will take you to FEMA's website)
Must be filled out correctly by surveyor and turned in before a final building/certificate of occupancy will be issued.  If any part of the elevation certificate is incorrect, you must have it corrected. Please follow the instructions in the Elevation Certificate Booklet and also review the Elevation Certificate Guidance form to ensure correctness and completeness.
Fill Permit Application
Submit application, payment, and 2 copies of civil engineer plans with detailed information.  You may request a copy of Ordinance No. 448 if you would like additional fill information.
Hold Harmless Agreements for Encroaching in Right-of-Way
Hurricane Mitigation Form
Submit two copies with permit application.
Land Development Action Form
Land Development Code Variance Application
Mandatory Duct Inspection Certification Form
No-Fee Sub Permit Application
No-Fee Sub's means that your cost and plans were included under the main permit. If they were not, then you would submit a stand alone permit using the Building Permit Application. The No-Fee Sub Permit Application may be submitted via email or fax at 561-737-8359.
Notice of Commencement
Notice of Commencement can be filed at the Main Courthouse, 205 N. Dixie Hwy., West Palm Beach, FL 33401. Recorded copy must be submitted before permit can be released. NOC is needed when estimated cost of job is $2500 or more.
Owner/Builder Affidavit
Permit Revision Application
Submit revision with backup material (if any) - 2 copies if building permit related only; 3 copies if impacts drainage. 
Revision fees apply payable by cash/check only.
Rental Registration Application
Please fill out, sign, and return original to Town Hall along with $35.00 registration fee. Annual registration period begins January 1 and ends December 31.
Right-of-Way Parking Permit Application
$50/each (maximum 2). We accept cash/check only. Include site plan detailing parking details, etc.
Roofing Forms Packet
All new roofs and reroofs are required to submit the following forms when submitting a permit.  You may also need the hurricane mitigation form above.
Utility Easement Consent Form
Window & Door Installation Affidavit